Since Bullet League is a true multiplayer experience, it requires a stable and fast connection.
- Fast Wi-Fi and/or 4G connection is recommended.
- Make sure you're sitting close to your Wi-Fi router, or try to switch to 4G connection.
- Disabling a VPN while playing also helps reduce lag.
- If you're playing on a newer mobile device, try switching to the 5Ghz network on your Wi-Fi router.
- Picking the right server is also a very important part of ensuring a lag- and disconnection free play-experience!
###Server Locations & Status
[Click here to check our multiplayer server status.](https://www.photonengine.com/status)
- Australia (Melbourne)
- Europe (Amsterdam)
- Hong Kong
- Japan (Tokyo)
- Russia (Moscow)
- Asia (Singapore)
- South America (Sao Paulo)
- South Korea (Seoul)
- USA East (Washington D.C.)
- USA West (San José)
- **Nothing close to you? [Request us to open up a new server region**](https://bulletleague.mojohelpdesk.com/mytickets/create#/ticket-form/50044)
##Steps you can take to reduce lag:
If you experience lag or frequent disconnects, follow the steps below to improve the connection to the servers:
####*Step 1: Go to **Settings Menu** from the main menu*
![step 1](https://bulletleague.com/images/support-site/gif-settings-button.gif "Step 1")
####*Step 2: Change **Server Region** from **Auto** to a region closer to your position*
![step 2](https://bulletleague.com/images/support-site/gif-change-server-region.gif "Step 2")
If the steps above still doesn't work you can always request us to open up a new server in your region through our [Feedback & Suggestions Form](https://bulletleague.mojohelpdesk.com/mytickets/create#/ticket-form/50044) and pick **New Server Request** in the dropdown.